Egg-cellent Easter Basket Ideas




Every holiday I love putting together something cute for Braylie, so, of course I had to make her an egg-cellent Easter basket. I always try to get items I know that she will not only love, but items she will have use for. Last year, I decided to add a swim suit to her basket since summer weather was approaching and we love to go swimming. It was the perfect addition so I decided to do the same this year.
Each item I got for her basket this Easter came from Target. (You all know that is my store) The dollar section had the cutest basket stuffers that I could not resist. If it is pink, sparkly, and full on girlie you know we have to have it.

I have tagged the shirts, swim suit and shoes below. Unfortunately, Target does not put the dollar section items online. If you love what you see R U N to your nearest Target and check out all of the Easter goodies they have for your little one's basket.



Comments

Popular Posts