A day at the Nashville Zoo




It's always a fun day when going to the Nashville Zoo especially when you're having a girls day with your mom, sister and little mini me. We started off the day letting Braylie play on the huge Jungle Gym, and then we ate a quick lunch. It was a very warm day out so we had to make sure we had plenty of energy to walk the entire zoo.

Seeing all of the different animals is always so much fun. I love reading the signs to learn about where they come from and all of their different traits. The flamingos are by far my favorite animal to see. I am flamingo obsessed. What is your favorite zoo animal to see? Comment below, I love hearing everyone's favorite.
Of course, Braylie had to ride the Carousel which is always a must whenever we go to the zoo. She even got to ride the train and had a meltdown because she wanted the red train car. No worries though! We got to sit in the red train car. Haha!

I think the best part of the day was having my Fawn Design bag. With ten pockets, four outside and 6 inside, I got to carry all of my necessities with so much room to fit more. I used my bag as a back pack today, but it can also be used as a messenger bag. It is perfect for moms with babes. It's so durable and easy to clean and comes in multiple colors. Click the link below to head to the Fawn Design website!


I love girls days and can't wait to see what our next adventure brings. These memories being made are so special. Scroll to see more pictures from our zoo day.



Comments

Popular Posts