Scooter: Grab life by the handle bars.






So, I bet you can't guess what cool new toy Braylie got? Okay, okay! I'll tell you. It's a scooter!!
I remember having a scooter as a kid. My siblings and I rode them all over the neighborhood.
Enough about me though let me tell you about this awesome scooter Braylie is obsessed with.


First off, the scooter is from Best Choice Products. They literally have anything and everything you could ever need and want! The scooter comes in five different colors and the quality is amazing. It's the perfect size for my three year old little babe. I haven't even told you the best part yet! 
Okay, are you ready? The wheels LIGHT UP! Yes, you read that right! They light up as your little rides around. 



It's the most perfect present whether it's for a birthday or for Christmas your little one is sure to love it. Braylie loves hers so much she tries riding it inside the house! I have linked the scooter below.



Disclosure: All opinions are 100% my own as I like to share brands that I love with all of my friends.


Comments

Popular Posts