Intro

First off, I would like to introduce myself. 
My name is Lauren and I am 25 years old. 
I have a wonderful boyfriend of six years and a sweet three year old daughter. 

Some of you might think, "Why is she starting a blog?" or many other things and I am going to tell you why I decided to start my blogging journey. 
If you know me and follow me on instagram then you know how much I love posting.
I started out with instagram when it first launched and have loved it ever since. 
I am obsessed with taking pictures and that made instagram a perfect match for me.
My username was @L_montague1 and I posted anything and everything. 
After I had Braylie it quickly flooded with pictures of her and only her.
When she was barely six months old I entered our very first brand rep search and from there she just took off. She has been a brand rep for well over 100 different shops.
I then realized what was once my instagram was no longer so I changed the username to something more fitting. @beingbraylie_
Braylie still brand reps and has 10.9k followers on her page. 

After completely turning over what was once my instagram I missed posting pictures of my family or things that I loved just randomly. I didn't want to clog her page with all of these random things so I decided to create another page just for me.
I have followed many lifestyle/blogger moms who have done nothing but inspire me to create my own. I knew for so long that this was something I was interested in but I was afraid to take the chance. 
I want to use my blog to show everyone a little peek into my everyday life and this crazy ride called motherhood. 
Thanks for reading and I can't wait to post more!

Comments

  1. Way to go girl 🙌 Cant wait to see what the blogging world throws at you. You will definitely succeed. I'm rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts