My bObi Pet.



Alright ladies, moms, and women everywhere! When I say you NEED this vacuum I am not kidding. Meet my BobSweep bObi Pet robotic vacuum. She is seriously amazing! When I started working full time again back in December my floors were the least of my worries. Now that I have bObi I can schedule her to do her thing whenever I need her too. 
She is very light-weight but has a very powerful suction picking up all the hair, dust, and crumbs left deep into the rug. Moms you know how many crumb trails are left around on the daily, but with bObi you don't have to worry about it one bit because she can do all of the work for you.
I love that I am able to kick back and relax and not have to worry about cleaning the floors. 
She has an extended battery life that will last up to 75 minutes on one charge. So, she is for sure to get your floors nice and clean before having to head back to her home for a charge.
What's even more awesome is bObi's slim frame can go right under furniture getting those hard to reach areas and with her many sensors she can watch out for walls or anything in the way. With her very low volume I can now use her while Braylie is napping. Before, I always worried about waking her, but now I can vacuum whenever needed even when naps are going on.
I have been using my bObi for a few weeks now and I never want to go back to a regular vacuum. 
Linked below is our bObi Pet. BobSweep has many different options that will fit your home as well.



Disclosure: All opinions are 100% my own as I like to share brands that I love with all of my friends.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts