Lollipop Baby Camera



Ever since Braylie was born we have used a baby monitor. The baby monitor we got was very basic, but did the job we needed it too. 3 and a half years later the baby monitor is starting to go out. I am very surprised it has lasted as long as it has honestly. I know what some of you are thinking, "Why do you still use a baby monitor for a 3 year old?" Well, the way our apartment is set up the master bedroom and Braylie's room are on opposite ends so if she were to wake up in the middle of the night I wouldn't be able to hear her. So, for my own comfort I like to keep the monitor where I know I can hear her if she were to need me. When I came across Lollipop Baby Camera and read all of the features it had I knew that this would be the best option to upgrade too.


The Lollipop Baby Camera comes in three different colors with over thirteen different features.
Easy installation makes setting up a breeze. The lollipop camera can bend in multiple ways so you're able to attach it directly to the bed. It also comes with a wall mount so it can grow with your little one. I, personally, shaped it and attached it to Braylie's bed frame. After attaching to her bed I downloaded the lollipop app on my iPhone and connected the camera to wifi. Setting up the camera was so simple it made me love it even more, because who wants to spend hours trying to figure out setting things up? Not me!



After downloading the app I started playing around with it finding out that not only does it have live video, but I can play music and push to talk all right on the camera. Braylie uses music to go to sleep every night so this was really a match made in heaven. I can put her to bed and turn the music on using the app and check on her all on my phone.



The lollipop also recognizes the difference between noise and crying and will alert you right on your phone. The coolest part is its takes a 30 second event video so you're able to go back and check to see what possibly made your little one upset. My personal favorite is the live video view. During the day the video is in color and at night its in black and white. The video is so crisp and clear.
Now, Chris and I go can go out for date night and I can check the app to see how my sweet girl is doing. The lollipop has really been a lifesaver and I will never go back to using our basic monitor that we could barely hear on because of all static.



Purchase your Lollipop baby camera by clicking the link below




Disclosure: All opinions are 100% my own as I like to share brands that I love with all of my friends.


Comments

Popular Posts