GALentine's Day Breakfast



Happy GALentine's Day ladies! Nothing more special than celebrating our sisters, moms, daughters, and besties to let them know how much they are loved on this special day. I celebrated my little GALentine with a fun breakfast with all of her favorite snacks!


Braylie got to enjoy red heart shaped pancakes, pink goldfish, heart candies, and her favorite cookies.
I set up using Re-play Recycled plates, snack stack, and fork! It fit perfect with all of the pink and red for Valentine's day! If you haven't tried Re-play Recycled I highly recommend as their products are made from recycled HDPE, which is #2 plastic, and is BPA free, Phthalate free, and PVC free! They are also dishwasher safe!


I think Braylie's favorite part was having her new friend Skye the mermaid at her GALentine's Day breakfast. Skye was sent to Braylie from Cuddle and Kind and she has not put her down since she has gotten her. Braylie even insisted on feeding Skye all of the candy hearts.
Did you know that every doll that is sold from Cuddle and Kind provides 10 meals to children in need? Their goal is to provide 1 million meals a year, and together they have provided over 3 million meals to children. As a mom this was so special to me and I love the message Cuddle and Kind sends.

As you can imagine, Braylie had lots of sugar this morning and was dancing, singing, and jumping all over the place afterwards. None of that matters though, because I am so glad I could make her feel important on the day of love. Valentine's day doesn't always have to be romantic so I wanted to include Braylie any way I could. Our GALentine's breakfast was a success and loads of fun.









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts