Braylie's Fourth Birthday





Whenever Chris and I started to plan Braylie's fourth birthday we weren't sure what theme to go with. In natural fashion I got on pinterest and made about 6 different boards of themes Braylie and I both love. Once I finished I let her choose and of course she chose "Kitty cats" for her theme.
I just knew that is what she would choose because she loves my sister's cat, Dewey.

Our next decision to make was where we were having her party. Last year, Braylie had a Peppa Pig party at Chuck E. Cheese. Well, to no surprise guess where she decided she wanted her fourth birthday? If you didn't guess Chuck E. Cheese then you don't know my girl very well.
Chuck E. Cheese is her favorite place to go.

The rest was simple. Getting invites, cake, cupcakes, cupcake toppers, party favors, balloons, birthday pictures and of course the most important part, her outfit.
I took her fourth birthday pictures myself using an amazing balloon garland.




I am still in awe that my sweet girl will be turning four. Time truly does fly and she has grown into a smart young lady. She's the best thing that has happened to me and I am so glad I got to make her day special.

Scroll to check out more pictures from her birthday party.
Everything will be linked below.





Comments

Popular Posts