Holiday Gift Guide: Holiday Gifts For her



Happy Holiday's ladies!
I started Christmas shopping earlier than normal this year and I am so glad to be sharing some of my favorite Christmas gift ideas for some of my favorite women in my life. All of these items are items I already own or would buy for myself.

I made the photo shoppable so all you have to do is hover over to see a little icon next to each item to click it! It will take you right to the landing page of each piece to be able to shop. Also made a list below of why I love each piece! Happy shopping friends!!! xoxo


TOPSHOP LONG CARDIGAN: One of my favorite cardigans this season. I have it in charcoal, but I have been eyeing this pink for awhile. It's so warm and perfect for layering.

SOLE SOCIETY DALPHINE BOOTIE: Booties are a huge part of my wardrobe. I have these in brown (other colors available!) and they literally go with e v e r y t h i n g.

BETTER THAN SEX MASCARA: Hands down the best mascara I have ever used. I recommend this to any and everyone who wants voluminous lashes without having extensions. This was the only mascara I wore before getting lash extensions and I still use it religiously on my bottom lashes.

LEOPARD SCARF: Lately, I have found myself really getting into leopard again. This scarf is perfect for all of the leopard lovers out there.

UGG FLUFF SLIDES: These slides are like walking on a cloud. They come in multiple colors and are so comfy. 

GLITTER MOCCASIN: I got these last season in the silver glitter and wear them everywhere. I am in love with the rose gold this year and are definitely going to snag these up.

NAKED CHERRY PALETTE: I have Naked one and two and have been debating on which palette I should get next. The Cherry palette has some of the most gorgeous colors for every season. Perfect for all of my makeup girls.

ANASTASIA LIP GLOSS SET: Perfect stocking stuffer! This set has some of the best colors that can be worn year round (& so sparkly!).

BEANIE: I am obsessing over pom beanies lately!! This one is under $13 and has so many color options. Super cute but a practical gift!

MARIO BADESCU SET: I use all three of these sprays religiously, and when I saw they came in a gift set I knew it would be perfect. So many ladies in my life also use these sprays. Perfect for before makeup or after for setting.

PLUM SHERPA PULLOVER: The absolute SOFTEST pullover e v e r. I wear this as much as I can. It has pockets, and is very warm. Available in other colors that I will definitely be purchasing.

PINK JADE ROLLER: Jade Roller's are a lifesaver if you have naturally puffy eyes. It helps tremendously with puffy eyes and tired skin in the mornings. I love this pink one.

BEAUTYBIO BRIGHT EYES SET: This set is only $25 and your bestie would appreciate you! I love eye mask sets and especially ones that help brighten my undereyes. 

LEOPARD APPLE WATCH BAND: Just recently got this band and I love it. Did I mention I am going through a leopard phase, again? O b s e s s e d. All of you leopard lovers definitely need this.

TRAVEL BLANKET + EYE MASK: HOW CUTE!?! I love that this blanket folds up so nice + cute… and comes with an eye mask! Perfect for your BFF who travels often and can throw this into a travel bag! 

PLAID BLANKET W/ POMS: You can never have too many blankets or pompoms… am I right? This blanket comes in a few other colors (plain colors, too!) but I adore this plaid. It looks so holiday and also can be adorable for Valentine’s day, too!

STAR PAJAMA SET: These PJs look sooo cozy and love how they can be worn year-round. I live in pajama sets and can never have enough!

THERMAL CHILL PAJAMA SET: I fell in love with this print (other prints available!) and the color of these PJs. Pink and grey will forever have my heart! 




Comments

Popular Posts